Lonestar & Fugetek Products
Who is covered?
1. The limited warranty is given only to the original end user/retail purchaser. If you purchased the product from someone other than an authorized Fugetek / Lonestar Industry Group dealer in/or outside of the United States you are not covered by this warranty.
2. The limited warranty is void if the product has been altered or modified in any way including attempted warranty repair without authorization from Fugetek / Lone Star Industry Group LLC.
3. The length of the warranty is 1 year from the date of purchase.
What is covered by our warranty?
1. Covered are manufactured defects in materials, and workmanship that are the result of normal use.
2. All repairs are done at our location, it is the responsibility of the customer to ship the product to our location.
What is not covered by our warranty:
1. No covered warranty repairs for accidental or intentional damage to case or internal working parts.
2. Damaged as a result of opening the case and any tampering with the internal parts voids the warranty and repair is not covered.
3. Also included is immersion in water or damage caused by dropping the unit or by leaving exposed to the elements.
4. You are responsible for the cost of packing and shipping.
5. You are responsible for damage to this product during shipping.
6. The decision to either repair or replace with refurbished parts is made by Fugetek / Lonestar Industry Group. We reserve the right to provide refurbished products.
What to do if you think you need warranty service:
1. Report your issue to our customer service within the authorized period.
2. Supply us with a copy of your dated bill of sale showing that this product was purchased from our authorized dealer.
3. Receive a RMA form.
4. Ship the product back to Fugetek / Lone Star Industry Group.
Terms Of 1 Limited Year Warranty
Fugetek / Lonestar Industry Group always works hard to solve any problem you might have with one of our products.
We offer a one-year limited warranty on our products.
This limited warranty does not cover misuse, unauthorized modifications, and external causes such as acts of nature. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any non-Fugetek / Lonestar Industry Group product used in connection with this product. This Warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or modification of the product.
We warrant the tablet against defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer use for one year from the date of original retail purchase. During this warranty period, if a defect arises in the tablet, and you follow the RMA procedures for repairs, we will, at our option, either:
I. Repair the tablet using either new or refurbished parts
II. Replace the tablet with a new or refurbished tablet
This limited warranty applies only to hardware components of the tablet that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or other external causes, unauthorized use, alterations or repair, or commercial use.